Friday, August 29, 2008

My initial reaction to coming to the united states

I came in u.s on Aug 16. I landed at Chicago. It was great at Chicago during all the 3 days i did there, because I was with my family. My uncle and cousins actually. It was really great, Chicago is a big city and i wasn't expected that. But once in Carbondale, I have been totally disappointed. I was alone. My roommate then, wasn't that nice. It was boring anyway. Now i made some friends and it is better; not so good, but better. I hope i will fit in quickly. A part from that, Carbondale is the ideal city to study i think.

1 comment:

Anna said...

Agreed, Carbondale is the ideal place to study because there is nothing else to do but homework after class! I am glad you loved chicago, I grew up around there so I love it too.
Your paragraph's content was good.

Also, I need you to go back to that sheet I gave you about the weblogs and add a Link List to our page. If you need help doing it ask a classmate or find me during my office hours but I need you to add the link to my page and to your class's weblog page. If you don't if will be difficult for you to get the homework.