Sunday, September 21, 2008

I prefer American movies!!!!

In my country Benin, we dont have a huge movie industry but we have small movie industries. They made and producted just national films. I heard that one of them is about to spread in all Africa but it doesnt yet. Now, if we want to talk about movie preferences in Benin, it depends on people. Actually, children, teenagers and few adults prefer foreign films like american movies, brazilian movies or french movies. The majority of old people watch national movies which are for the most, comedy movies. Personally, i like romantic and adventurous movies, wherever they are from, since they are not french movies. I think french movies are stupid. I prefer American movies. I think they make sence. Whenever i watch an american movie, i live it. i feel totally in the movie. I like Desperate Housewives, 24hours chrono, Prison Break, Hereos. The one i loved and still love is Save The Last Dance. I cried whenever I watch this movie and i am never fed up with looking it. Maybe that is because the movie is about a love story and I enjoy love stories.

1 comment:

Anna said...

That is a good movie. It's been a while since I've seen it though so I don't know if I remember too much of it.
I haven't seen a french movie...maybe now I won't ever. Also I would love to see a movie from you country.