Monday, September 15, 2008

My favorite type of music is....

My favorite type of music is Slow. Actually i love hip-hop, Zouk (from antilles), Decale-coupe (from africa) and RNB too. it depends on my mood. Slow is the one i want to talk about, the one i choose because Slow really penetrate me. i mean, i'm really touched when i hear slow. my favorite arstist is R-kelly but the song that i'm in love with is 'We belong together', by Mariah Carey.the first time i heard it, i was at a party and i was really impressed. so i quickly go to youtube to look at the video clip and what make me happier was to see Wenthworth Miller in it. besides, the lyrics are great. I really enjoy this song until now. but usually, l listen to R.Kelly's slow or Joe's slow or whatever it is that sound good.

1 comment:

Anna said...

That's really interesting. I'll have to look that clip up too.